Sunday, October 30, 2022

MINISFORUM UM350

I bought MINISFORUM UM350 without a second thought (:-), and I would like to play with it in various ways. However, for the time being, I intend to use it as it is on Windows, so it should not be too much trouble just to use it.
I thought I would be easy to start, but it took a long time to set up at the first startup. It seems that it is not stopping, but I think it must be strange that it is as slow as a dynabook N40 (excuse me!). I wondered if it was an initial defect. But as it turns out, it seems to be incompatible with the local language keyboard.
After about 2 hours? I finally finished the setup, I immediately tried to remove (uninstall) the keyboard driver from the device manager. Normally, it is better to be careful when deleting a driver of this kind, but as my experience shows, even if you delete the driver, it will be installed again soon automatically.
After removing the driver, I rebooted the PC. It seems to be running smoothly. So I'm happy (:-).

Windows Device Manager

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home