Sunday, October 23, 2022

Second Physical Computer

I had been playing with Ubuntu on my old Dynabook N40, but the freezing phenomenon on it, even I am not so demanding as a thin client, did not stop (;-s). I am feeling that I have reached my limit. It is more fun to play with Cloud Computing nowadays than to investigate the cause of freezing.
At last I bought a mini PC that I had been considering before (:-), a model called MINISUFORUM UM350 with Ryzen5 3550H, 16G memory, 256G SSD, which is quite an exuberant spec for a Linux person. It is a good time because I could buy it for around $400. It was Windows 10 that was installed on the PC, but did I immediately switch to Linux? No, I am going to use it as it is for a while at least (:-o).

MINISFORUM UM350

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home