Sunday, November 20, 2022

Windows 11

I bought a MINISUFORUM UM350, a mini PC with high specs (relatively :-), and have started to play with it a little bit. My motivation is originally to make my old and slow computer usable using Linux , but such spec like Ryzen5 3550H Memory16G SSD256G is too high for such geeks (:-). It's like someone who used to drive on the freeway just under the speed limit on the lower side in a small car decades ago suddenly getting a super car (maybe not quite the same :-).
As for Windows, I am just an ordinary user, so I did as I was told about updates, etc. But I am sure it was Windows 10 when I bought it, but it seems that before I knew it, it is now Windows 11 when I thought some update had been run (:-o). With this high spec (in a relative sense), Windows Update is over in a flash, so I didn't notice it. In case of dynabook N40 with ATOM CPU, it took at least hous, sometime a couple of days for Windows Update. I am not a little bit ready for it, but I am now a Windows 11 user (lol).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home